There are a number of regular rides with the team each week. Unless otherwise stated, these rides leave from Quad Cycles at 1043 Massachusetts Ave in Arlington, MA.
April through October
- The Bobby Mac Ride: Saturdays and most Sundays, 9:00 am. Come out and ride for anything from 20-62 miles. This ride breaks into speed and distance groups from the end of the Minuteman bike path, with regular regroups. We almost always have three speed groups, to accommodate all comers, on Saturdays. Sunday’s groups are determined by who shows. No one is dropped–unless warned before you go–and you’re never more than ten miles from the Bedford end of the bike path. Active precipitation cancels.
- Destination Ride of the Month: About once a month, we mix things up by heading to a special destination for our Sunday ride. Look for more information on the following destination rides in the News section:
- May 17–Harvard, MA
- June 14–Chelmsford and Pepperelle
- August 16–destination TBA
- September 13–we head to Maynard to check out what’s happening at our annual cyclo-cross race, QuadCross.
- October 18–our final destination ride of the year, destination TBA
- Special Events
November through March
- Saturdays and Sundays at 10am–show-and-go rides, with speed, distance, and destination determined by the consensus of the group that shows up that day.
- Many more rides our hosted by our club members throughout the week and throughout the year. Want to hear about them, or post your own? Become a member.